Since May 2016, a new construction project has been emerging at 14 Twedter Feld, with 16 modern 3-room apartments of approx. 80-85 sqm. The Flensburger Solitude beach is in the immediate vicinity, as is the Twedter Feld nature reserve and the Twedter Plack (Town Square) with all its shopping opportunities for everyday life. Our tenants have beautiful, unspoilt views directly onto the nature reserve and the Flensburg fjord.
During planning, great weight was lain on a future-oriented design. Exclusive use was made of high-quality materials, such as PVC floor coverings with wood finishing and triple-glazed windows. In this way, we are able to ensure excellent heat and sound insulation in the new homes. Highlights of the homes are floor-to-ceiling windows, a glazed balcony, floor heating in all rooms, an open and quality kitchen, and a large bathroom with both bath and shower. The apartments were also designed with disabled access in mind; this applies particularly to the bathroom with a large walk-in shower and enough space that even a wheelchair can move freely.
The new apartment block will be ready for tenants to move into from June 2017. On the following page, you can get first impressions of the apartments and the construction project in its entirety.
In the design of the apartments, care was taken to ensure that:
- only 3-room apartments of 80-85 sqm would be developed
- a high degree of individual home design would be possible,
- there would be high comfort and safety standards,
- floor-to-ceiling windows would allow brightness and a generous sense of proportion
- the apartments would be disabled-accessible with a spacious bathroom (with a shower and a separate bath)
- fitted with an open, modern kitchen,
- the latest data technology,
- increased noise protection,
- under-floor heating,
- Paket-Box parcel delivery,
- high-quality materials,
- and a lift from the basement to the top floor.
- Each apartment has a large balcony/terrace (7 sqm.)
- electric charging stations
- roofed, rugged bike storing places
Situated only a matter of kilometres from the Danish border, Flensburg is Gemany’s most northerly city. Amongst fans of watersports, the Flensburg fjord is especially well known as one of the most beautiful sailing areas in Germany. At the opening of the fjord, one reaches the so-called “Danish South Sea”; a sailing paradise that is characterised by its numerous small islands.
The vitality of Flensburg – whose university and technical college attract many young people – can be clearly seen in its cultural life: Theatre, cabaret, many cultural events involving the history of Flensburg – court culture, harbour festivals, and the lively restaurant and pub scene all mark Flensburg out.
MÜRWIK is a part of the city with excellent infrastructure. On the ‚Twedter Plack’ town square, the central point of Murwik, all the shops required for one’s daily needs are to be found: various supermarkets, bakeries, butchers, a florist, a shoe shop, a drugstore, banks, the savings bank etc. You will also find wide-ranging medical provision, with various specialist doctors, physiotherapy, a pharmacy. The ‚Twedter Plack’ can be reached from the apartment complex within 5 to 10 minutes.