South of Göttingen
with light flooded apartments
despite the proximity to the old town
The entire rental property is designed with modern architectural-psychological criteria in mind and was built in 1998. Despite the proximity to the town centre and the old town, the location is very peaceful. There is a “Rewe” supermarket, the Kiessee gravel lake, the Jahn stadium, and the open-air cinema swimming pool.
The modern apartment building with a total of 25 exclusive, light-flooded homes ranging from 1.5 to 4 rooms, offers a variety of highlights. The entire apartment building has an open and spacious design but nevertheless allows for privacy. The tenant should get a welcoming feeling as soon as he or she enters the building. During the design process, attention was paid to creating apartments with a high level of individuality and comfort.
Highlights of the apartments include:
- All the apartments have been built in accordance with the latest state-of-the-art acoustic parameters
- Light-flooded apartments
- Pleasant transparency
- The open construction creates a sense of spaciousness
- High comfort and safety standards (lockable window handles, automatic front door system, smoke detectors) were taken into account
- parking stations for cars and bike, partly roofed
The apartment building is located 4.5km (11 minutes by car) from the Georg-August University of Göttingen, 1.6km from the Kiessee gravel lake and only a few hundred metres from the “Rewe” supermarket.
Nature lovers will delight in the diverse environment. The Göttingen forest or the Harz mountains offer opportunities for extensive walks. The area surrounding Göttingen is very well developed and this means that trips by bike or car into the great outdoors are possible.
Göttingen is however famous for its educational establishments. The universities, schools and institutes have a long tradition in Göttingen. There is also a rich cultural offering to be discovered as theatre and music are strongly rooted here.
- Located in the sunny and green south of Göttingen
- The Kiessee gravel lake can be reached on foot within 10 minutes
- Location close to the edge of the city
- “Rewe” supermarket 500 metres away
Our caretaker, gardener und winter service
Contact: Karl Heinz Ganz
Eisenacher Str. 9, 37081 Göttingen
Tel.: +49-551 – 790 56 93
Mobile: +49-171 – 833 78 85