Flensburg, Twedter Feld 12, Apartment 10, 3rd UF, left
Highlights of your apartment:
- 5 rooms with parquet floors, tiles and carpet
- 2 large balconies with electronic patio heaters
- High level of comfort and safety standards (alarm and smoke detector system, etc.)
- Disabled-access apartment
- Bulthaup luxury kitchen, 3 bathrooms, 2 storage rooms in the apartment
- 2 cellar rooms and 2 parking spaces directly in front of the entrance
- Supervision by the owner and the property management
- A lovingly landscaped garden with green areas, barbecue area, table tennis table and much more.
Why a luxury apartment? In the year of construction of this building – 1993 – the Berlin-based family of property developers integrated a private holiday apartment with selected interior design and fine materials into the premises of this residential complex
For example, the floors in the 45 sqm living room are laid in real wood parquet, as are the floors in the corridors and in the kitchen. All the recessed spotlights and lighting installations (islands of light) can be dimmed. The apartment has an anti-intrusion alarm system and smoke detectors in all the rooms.
The 2 apartment entrance doors are each sound-insulated and the frames feature steel plates and multiple locking. There are 2 intercom systems. All the windows feature modern integrated designer sun shades (blinds).
As one member of the family of builders was once in a wheelchair, one of the total of three bathrooms has a disabled-accessible bath with shower for wheelchair users. There is a lift and throughout the apartment, there are no thresholds and/or steps.
Following the death of the senior member of the family of property developers, the successors withdrew from this Flensburg holiday home because the younger members of the family were making use of the rooms too little and too rarely. With attention paid to detail, the apartment was then restored, modernised and renovated by specialist contractors.